Here is a comprehensive list on Car Dealerships on the Big Island. There are many advantages to purchasing your next used car at a dealership!
Here are some advantages of buying through a dealer:
If you have ever financed a used car purchase, you know that interest rates are higher, and some banks won’t even lend on vehicles that are older than a particular age or they have mileage limits that they won’t finance for. Some banks won’t even finance vehicles through private sellers at all. Many banks feel that a private seller won’t describe a car’s real condition. The owner of a private sale doesn’t have his or her reputation on the line since they are not “in the business”. Some banks are also worried about potential fraud with private sellers, meaning they will only deal with reputable dealers because good dealers will go out of their way to solve problems that come up after a sale. One disadvantage is that you will typically pay more for the security of purchasing through a dealer.
I may be missing some, so if you one that is not on the list, let me know at the bottom of the this page! Mahalo!
- Kona Auto Center: (888) 689-0928
- Big Island Motors (Kona Mazda): (808) 329-5274
- Orchid Isle Ford: (888) 433-0360
- Kona Nissan: (888) 616-0831
- Big Island Honda: (808) 427-0882
- Pre-Owned Motor Cars: (808) 334-1111
- Genco’s Auto Sales: (808) 326-1313
- Aloha Kia: (808) 217-8181
- Big Island Toyota: (808) 329-8517
- Pono Used Cars: (808) 934-7666
- Kamaaina Nissan: (888) 232-7454